Here is the perfect Valentine gift for that wine lover friend of yours... you know the one, never says no to a glass of wine... or a bottle. We all have one... or two or three! And the best part, it's super easy to put together and makes a gift that much more personal. I myself would love one (hint, hint)
- 4 mini wine bottles, (your choice of red, rose, or white)
- 4 heart straws
- red, white, & grey card
- paintbrush & watercolors
- pencil, black marker, & eraser
- glue stick
- scissors & hole puncher
- Draw in pencil various heart shapes on your card color of choice. My hearts are about 2" but you can vary is size and style.
- Cut hearts out and erase any pencil marks left behind.
- Overlap hearts in your order of choice and glue together. Make sure to leave the white one on top for water coloring fun!
- Using your paint brush, paint the white hearts. I opted to do an obmbre effect with mine.
- Hole punch each finished heart tag and write your sweet message in black marker.
- Using the twine, loop through the hole punched heart tags and straw to attach to the the neck of the mini bottles. Tie in a bow and you're done!
***Today I am thankful for mini wine bottles... it just doesn't get any cuter!***